COVID-19: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
As you may be aware, we are required to follow the protocols set out by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO), College of Chiropractors of Ontario (CCO) the Ministry of Health (MOH) and Public Health Ontario. We've modified our Clinic's physical environment and redesigned protocols and procedures to ensure we not only meet, but exceed the mandated new practice requirements.
We made sure that we did not re-open our doors until we were confident in our efforts to provide the safest environment possible for you and our team.
Simcoe County now requires masks in all indoor, public locations. Given the nature of our environment, and the additional strict mandates required by our regulatory bodies, all Clients and Visitors must be wearing a mask. Unfortunately at this time, there are no exceptions to this rule.
What to expect for your appointment:
- All Clients and Healthcare staff are now required to wear a mask throughout the treatment and in common areas. No exceptions. Please arrive in a mask, (covering mouth AND nose) and do not remove it until you have left the clinic. You MUST wear it during your treatment including face down on the treatment table. If this is not tolerable for you, do not book until further notice. This is a specific requirement as per the CMTO and CCO. Unfortunately face shields will not be accepted.
- You will be pre-screened by our reception team when you book an appointment- in person, by phone or online
- A day before your appointment, screen yourself for any Covid-19 symptoms. These will be in the reminder email. If you have any symptoms, call us immediately and we will reschedule your appointment
- At your appointment, you will be screened again by your RMT, or Chiropractor for specific symptoms. Do not enter the Clinic if you have any symptom of Covid-19. Instead, call us from the parking lot.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sanitize your hands and sign a Covid-19 Risk Waiver
- We kindly request payment to be completed before your appointment to help with physical distancing and managing client traffic at the entrance
- Punctuality is important: please only come in about 5 minutes prior to your appointment (NEW CLIENTS please arrive 15 minutes early for paperwork). We must try to minimize the use of our waiting room due to limited space. If you see people in the entrance, please wait until the area is clear
- If you arrive with any Covid-19 symptoms, your treatment fee is non-refundable, not covered by Insurance, and no treatment will be provided.