COVID-19: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
As you may be aware, we are required to follow the protocols set out by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO), College of Chiropractors of Ontario (CCO) the Ministry of Health (MOH) and Public Health Ontario. We've modified our Clinic's physical environment and redesigned protocols and procedures to ensure we not only meet, but exceed the mandated new practice requirements.
We made sure that we did not re-open our doors until we were confident in our efforts to provide the safest environment possible for you and our team.
Masks are required in all indoor, public locations. Given the nature of our environment, and the additional strict mandates required by our regulatory bodies, all Clients and Visitors must be wearing a mask- including during all treatments. Unfortunately at this time, there are no exceptions to this rule.
What to expect for your appointment:
- All Clients and Healthcare staff are required to wear a mask throughout the treatment and in common areas. No exceptions. Please arrive in a mask, (covering mouth, nose AND chin) and do not remove it until you have left the clinic. You MUST wear it during your treatment including face down on the treatment table. If this is not tolerable for you, please refrain from booking until further notice. This is a specific requirement as per the CMTO and CCO. Unfortunately face shields will not be accepted.
- You will be pre-screened by our reception team when you book an appointment- in person, by phone or online
- A day before your appointment, screen yourself for any Covid-19 symptoms. These will be in the reminder email. If you have any symptoms, call us immediately and we will reschedule your appointment.
- At your appointment, you will be screened again by your practitioner. Please do not enter the Clinic if you have any symptom of Covid-19.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sanitize your hands and sign a Covid-19 treatment consent form
- We kindly request payment to be completed before your appointment to help with physical distancing and managing client traffic at the entrance.
- Punctuality is important: please arrive only 5 minutes prior to your appointment (NEW CLIENTS please arrive 15 minutes early for paperwork). We must try to minimize the use of our waiting room due to limited space. If you see people in the entrance, please wait until the area is clear
- If you arrive with any Covid-19 symptoms, your treatment fee is non-refundable, not covered by Insurance, and no treatment will be provided.
- For the health of our team, clients and the greater community, we kindly ask for honest, transparent responses to our 3 stages of Covid-19 screening. If at any time symptoms are present, or you are awaiting test results please contact us for further direction regarding your scheduled appointment
What you can expect from us:
- All staff members screen themselves before their shift, and take their temperature to ensure they fall within the healthy range. Staff will not be present if symptoms are present, or temperature is outside of normal range. We may have to reschedule your appointment if necessary. Thank you for your patience.
- All linens are washed and bleached after every use
- Treatment rooms are thoroughly disinfected between appointments
- Common areas are disinfected regularly- including the client washroom which is cleaned many times throughout the day
- Front desk team regularly uses hand sanitizer before processing payments or handling documents that are shared with the clients
- Our entire team will be wearing masks (or be behind a plexiglass screen) for your safety. Masks will be replaced immediately if they become wet or soiled
- "Couples" treatments are not provided in the same room at this time due to increased exposure risk to you, and our team
- Covid-19 screening is conducted by our team, and we will refuse treatment, or refuse booking if necessary based on screening results