COVID-19: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
As you may be aware, we are required to follow the protocols set out by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO), College of Chiropractors of Ontario (CCO) the Ministry of Health (MOH) and Public Health Ontario. We've modified our Clinic's physical environment and redesigned protocols and procedures to ensure we not only meet, but exceed the mandated new practice requirements.
We made sure that we did not re-open our doors until we were confident in our efforts to provide the safest environment possible for you and our team.
Masks are no longer required in all healthcare locations, but we respect your choice to wear a mask if you so choose. If you would like your service provider to wear a mask during your treatment, please ask them prior to your treatment or inform our reception staff. Please be aware that our service providers may ask you to wear a mask for your treatment and we ask, kindly, that you oblige as well.
What to expect for your appointment:
- All Clients and Healthcare staff are no longer required to wear a mask throughout treatment and in common areas. Our clinic respects your choice to wear one if you so choose. Please inform our reception staff or service provider if you would like your RMT, Acupuncturist or Chiropractor to wear a mask during your treatment. Alternatively, our service providers may ask that you wear a mask during your treatment and we kindly ask you oblige.
- A day before your appointment, screen yourself for any Covid-19 symptoms. If you have any symptoms, call us immediately and we will reschedule your appointment.
- At your appointment, you will be screened by your practitioner. Please do not enter the Clinic if you have any symptom of Covid-19.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sanitize your hands
- You may be asked to sign a Covid-19 treatment consent form (first time patients only)
- We may request payment to be completed before your appointment to help with physical distancing and managing client traffic at the entrance.
- Punctuality is important: please arrive only 5 minutes prior to your appointment (NEW CLIENTS please arrive 15 minutes early for paperwork).
- If you arrive with any undisclosed Covid-19 symptoms, your treatment fee is non-refundable, not covered by insurance, and no treatment will be provided.
- For the health of our team, clients and the greater community, we kindly ask for honest, transparent responses to our Covid-19 screening. If at any time symptoms are present, or you are awaiting test results please contact us for further direction regarding your scheduled appointment.
What you can expect from us:
- All staff members screen themselves before their shift, and take their temperature to ensure they fall within the healthy range. Staff will not be present if symptoms are present, or temperature is outside of normal range. We may have to reschedule your appointment if necessary. Thank you for your patience.
- All linens are washed and bleached after every use in the highest heat settings.
- Treatment rooms are thoroughly disinfected between appointments
- Common areas are disinfected regularly- including the client washroom which is cleaned throughout the day.
- Front desk team regularly uses hand sanitizer before processing payments or handling documents that are shared with the clients and each other.
- Some staff may choose to wear a mask in our clinic and we ask you respect their decision.
- "Couples" treatments are not provided in the same room at this time due to increased exposure risk to you, and our team.
- Covid-19 screening is conducted by our team, and we have the right to refuse treatment, or refuse booking if necessary based on screening results