Dr. Atousa Faraz, BSc (Hon), ND
Dr. Faraz's practice focus is general family naturopathic medicine where all patients are welcome! She uses an integrative and individualized approach to healthcare. She aims to find the root cause for your health issues in order to treat them. By balancing the science of evidence based therapies with holistic care, Dr. Faraz will listen to your concerns and make her assessment and treatment plan with natural therapies to help your body return to a state of health and balance!
"Growing up, I always knew that I wanted to become a healthcare provider. One who actively listens and acknowledged your ongoing concerns about you health. I wanted to become a doctor who spends time on digging deeper that what appears on the surface. Someone who helps you get on your path to wellness."
Treatment practices include:
- Acupuncture & Cupping
- Blood work & laboratory testing:
- Serum (blood) food allergy testing
- Serum (blood) food sensitivity testing
- Heavy metal toxicity testing
- Hormonal testing:
- Male/Female (perimenopause, Menopause, PMS, PCOS, Infertility)
- Thyroid (Hypo, Hyper, Hashimoto's disease)
- Cortisol, Adrenal function (Stress, Adrenal Fatigue)
- Lyme disease testing through public health Ontario, IGeneX, Armin Labs or Dynacare
- Liver, kidney, cholesterol, blood sugar, iron panels
- Comprehensive stool analysis for parasite testing and gastrointestinal health
Dr. Faraz is committed to helping each individual improve their health and wellbeing. She believes in collaborating with all healthcare professionals in your circle of care. She aims to empower her patients with the knowledge to take health and wellness into their own hands. She feels privileged to witness the improving well0being, growth and self discovery in her patients.